Lynn and Anthony were married at Butleigh Wootton in Kew. The photos were taken at Butleigh Wootton in Kew. The reception also took place at Butleigh Wootton in Kew. Photography and Video provided by Studio Edge & Multimedia.
Submit your review
[reveal title=”About Butleigh Wootton” open=”false,true” color=”grey-lite”]
Bring elegance, grandeur and romance to your Wedding Day with the following Ceremony & Reception features at Butleigh Wootton;
- Exquisite silk lined marquee, clear sided, to welcome both Summer and Winter Weddings, and to protect you against Melbourne weather!
- Stunning photo opportunities on our Grand Staircase to capture your special days moments. Use our surrounding gardens and hidden laneways for further memorable moments
- Master our Grand Staircase and make your official entrance as Husband & Wife into the Dining Room to family and friends
- Delight in restaurant quality food and beverage menus
- Experience dedicated and personalised service with our staff able to assist with every aspect of your Wedding Day
- A beautiful example of a vintage Victorian/Italianate architecture, with a commanding exterior, and an interior with a wealth of features- intricate cornices, chandeliers, marble fireplaces and the renowned Butleigh staircase.Just perfect for vintage weddings with Victorian appeal that is now becoming so popular.Discuss table centres with our Function Co-ordinators to further enhance the vintage feel!
- Butleigh Wootton Garden Ceremonies are held in our European terrace garden, incorporating a clear sided marquee with fold away sides, fountain and pergola. An all-weather location, so important in MelbourneIncluded are fresh flower arrangements, signing table with 2 chairs, the choice of a red or black carpet, garden chairs, reserved tags on the front chairs and floral decorations on the aisle chairs. Our Wedding Coordinator will help your celebrant co-ordinate the ceremony .In Winter, our Twilight Ceremonies also include candlelight from 2 floor candelabras and carefully placed tea lights.Ceremonies are offered in conjunction with the Reception.